Total Boiler Solutions
Email Us with any questions
B - QAE Economizer Temperature Sensors
C - QGO Oxygen Sensor
D - SQM Draft Actuator and VA Valve-Actuator Assembly
E - Total Boiler Solutions and Touchscreen Panels
F - SKD Electric Feedwater Valve Actuator for Feedwater Control System
G - 7MF Pressure Sensor
H - 7MF4433 Differential Water Level Sensor
I - QRI2 Infrared Flame Detector
J - 599 Flowrite Water Valve
K - Combustion Blower Variable Speed Drive
L - Burner
M - SKP Gas Safety Shutoff Valve Bodies and Actuators
N - VOG Oil Safety Shutoff Valve
O - QP Gas Pressure Switch
P - Hauck Oil VA Valve-Actuator Assembly
Q - SQM45/48 LMV Servo Actuator and VA Valve-Actuator Assembly
Total Boiler Solutions Tutorials:
TS… Series control solutions set a new standard for flexible, cost effective, Total Boiler Solutions. Ease of installation, configuration, and commissioning are incorporated into reliable, field proven controls. From single boiler touchscreens to entire boiler room solutions, count on SCC for world-class results.
Key Features and Benefits TS… touchscreens, with field configurable graphics, interface with Siemens LMV… or RWF… controllers providing:
- Annunciation and monitoring
- Data collection and trending
- Email notifications and text messaging
- BMS communication
- Remote setpoint and firing rate via BMS
- Water level control and status
- Pump and valve control for hydronic boilers
- Many additional features …
TS… Series Master Lead/Lag Panels provide accurate multiple boiler staging and firing rate control, while accurately maintaining the control set point to satisfy load demands. Field configurable for steam or hot water boiler applications, the master panel controls up to eight boilers equipped with TS... Series communication kits, touchscreens or combustion enclosures. Each Master Panel provides a central control system to monitor the operation of boiler room equipment, including deaerators, surge or condensate tanks, feedwater and transfer pumps. Master Panel touchscreens are available with 7.5”, 10” or 12” screens.
LMV3, LMV5, RWF55, and all TS… Series Lead Lag Master Panels, Touchscreen Kits, Combustion Enclosures, and DA/Surge tank panels.
TS Communications Kits
TS… Series communication kits connect any Siemens LMV linkageless control system to any TS... Series Master Lead/Lag Panel with or without a local touchscreen at each boiler. TS… Series communication kits are suited for hydronic boilers, steam boilers, and other applications utilizing an LMV3 or LMV5 linkageless control system.
TS… series touchscreen kits provide a 6” or 10” touchscreen with either a plate kit to be mounted by others in a control panel or premounted in an enclosure. Each kit provides boiler/burner data collection and trending for a hydronic or steam boiler.
A PLC first-out annunciator provides additional analog, digital, temperature, and/or draft control inputs and outputs. Flexible communication interface options to the building management system (BMS) provide streamlined data collection, monitoring and control.
TS… Series serial communication kits connect any LMV linkageless control to any TS… Series Master Lead/Lag Panel without a local touchscreen at each of up to eight boilers.
TS-CE... Combustion Enclosures
TS-CE… Combustion Enclosures are easy to install. They provide excellent control capability, configuration flexibility, and simple connectivity to a TS-2000 Master Lead/Lag panel. Combined with LMV3 or LMV5 controls, TS-CE combustion enclosures are suited for either hot water or steam boilers.
- Touchscreen, 6” or 10”
- Expanded annunciation options
- Load and water level control
- BMS communication
- Integrated draft and economizer control
- Single or three-phase electrical supply
- Many additional options
TS-…Series DA, Surge & Condensate Panels manage lead/lag sequencing and operation of a:
- Deaerator (DA) tank
- Surge tank
- Condensate tank
- Combination DA/Surge tank
- Combination DA/Condensate tank
- Separate DA and Surge tanks
Each panel controls up to six pumps with variable frequency drive or motor starters.
TS-…Series control systems include pre-programmed 6” or 10” touchscreen, PLC, and expandable digital and analog inputs.
- Graphics for individual pump status and self-configuring overview screen
- RWF55.50A9 for DA level control, Backup DA level control, DA pressure control, or Surge tank level control
List of Total Boiler Solutions Resources:
- Total Boiler Solutions Training / Tutorial Videos
- LMV3 Burner Control Training / Tutorial Videos
- LMV5 Burner Control Training / Tutorial Videos
- Total Boiler Solutions Brochure
- Touchscreen Kits Technical Literature
- Touchscreen Kits Installation Instructions
- Touchscreen Kits Specifications
- Touchscreen Kits Application Guide
- Serial Communication Kits Technical Literature
- Master Panel Technical Literature
- Master Panel Installation Instructions
- Master Panel Specifications
- LMV3 Combustion Enclosure Technical Literature
- LMV5 Combustion Enclosure Technical Literature
- Three Phase Combustion Enclosure Technical Literature
- Protocol Converter Technical Literature
- Protocol Converter Installation Instructions
- Protocol Converter (Profi) Technical Literature
- Protocol Converter (Profi) Installation Instructions
- DA, Surge & Condensate Panels Technical Literature
- DA, Surge & Condensate Panels Installation Instructions
- DA, Surge & Condensate Panels Specifications
- DA, Surge & Condensate Three-Stage Panels Technical Instructions
- Touch Screen Draft Control Introduction and Technical Instructions