Siemens VOG15 Oil Safety Shutoff Valve
The VOG15 is an electro-hydraulically actuated three-way oil valve designed to provide safety shut-off control for industrial and commercial burner applications. The normally closed port on the valve is rated for safety shut-off function and the normally open port located on the bottom of the valve is typically used for recirculation of heavier oils. A 3/4-inch NPT pipe plug (provided) must be used in the bottom port for two-way applications.
The compact VOG15 actuator opens slowly when power is applied and closes in less than a second when power is interrupted. A visible position indicator on the front of the actuator displays position, and a light indicates when the actuator is powered.
- UL listed, FM approved, CSA certified, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified.
- Proof of Closure (POC) with Over Travel
- UL listed as watertight in the vertical position
- Visual position indication
- "Power on" indication light
- Quick connect wiring terminals
- Optional auxiliary switch available
- Actuator can be rotated 360o with respect to valve for easy field wiring and installation.
- Low, 20 VA power consumption.
- VOG15.011U1 - 110/120 Vac, POC Switch (SPDT)
- VOG15.012U1 - 110/120 Vac, POC and Auxiliary Switch (SPDT)