Rego LV5503G4 Series Low Pressure Second Stage Tobacco Barn Regulator
BULK ORDERS AND LESS-COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY AND OTHER PRODUCT OPTIONS.
Especially developed for drying barns in the tobacco industry. The LV5503G4 regulator will supply a steady and constant flow of fuel to as many as 12 to 20 burners throughout the barn.
- Similar to construction of the LV5503B Series. Provides the same stability, low lock-up, and sensitive performance.
- Equipped with integral relief valve.
- Built in pressure tap has plugged 1/8” F.NPT outlet. Plug can be removed with a 3/16” hex allen wrench.
- Distinctive yellow finish.
- Bonnet Vent Position: Above Inlet
|Part Number||Inlet Connection||Outlet Connection||Orifice Size||Factory Delivery Pressure||Adjustment Range||Vapor Capacity BTU/hr Propane**|
|LV5503G4||½” F. NPT||¾” F. NPT||¼”||15” w.c. at 15 PSIG Inlet||8” - 18” w.c.||1,750,000|
Maximum flow is based on 15 PSIG inlet pressure and 13” w.c. delivery pressure.
- LV5503G4 Series Tobacco Barn Regulator Low Pressure Second Stage Regulators Datasheet
Rego Regulators Catalog
Rego LP-Gas Serviceman’s Manual
- Rego Regulators Product Guide
We Also Recommend
Contact us for a Quote
OARA Type 95 9510G38H Line Pressure and Appliance Regulator for Natural Gas and Propane
Regular price 2567 $25.67