Rego LV4403Y and LV5503Y Series Second Stage Regulators for 2 PSI Systems
BULK ORDERS AND LESS-COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY AND OTHER PRODUCT OPTIONS.
Designed to reduce first stage pressure of 10 PSIG down to 2 PSIG. A line pressure regulator is required downstream to reduce the 2 PSIG to a nominal 11” W.C
- Large vent helps prevent blockage and has ¾” F.NPT for vent piping.
- With 15 PSIG inlet pressure, regulator is designed to not pass more than 5 PSIG with the seat disc removed.
- Incorporates an integral relief valve.
- Replaceable valve orifice and valve seat disc.
- Straight line valve closure reduces wear on seat disc.
- Unique bonnet vent profile minimizes vent freeze over when properly installed.
- Large molded diaphragm is extra sensitive to pressure changes.
- Built in pressure tap has plugged 1⁄8” F.NPT outlet. Plug can be removed with a 3⁄16” hex allen wrench.
- Select blue finish.
- Bonnet Vent Position: Over Inlet
|Part Number||Inlet Connection||Outlet Connection||Orifice Size||Adjustment Range||Vapor Capacity BTU/hr Propane**|
|LV4403Y4||½” F. NPT||½” F. NPT||¼”||2 PSIG @ 10 PSIG Inlet||1,000,000|
|LV4403Y46R||½” F. NPT||½” F. NPT||¼”||2 PSIG @ 10 PSIG Inlet||1,000,000|
|LV5503Y6||¾” F. NPT||¾” F. NPT||¼”||2 PSIG @ 10 PSIG Inlet||2,200,000|
|LV5503Y8||¾” F. NPT||1” F. NPT||9/32”||2 PSIG @ 10 PSIG Inlet||2,200,000|
Maximum flow is based on 10 PSIG inlet pressure and 1.5 PSIG delivery pressure
- LV4403Y and LV5503Y Series Second Stage Regulators for 2 PSI Systems Datasheet
Rego Regulators Catalog
Rego LP-Gas Serviceman’s Manual
- Rego Regulators Product Guide
We Also Recommend
Contact us for a Quote
OARA Type 95 9510G38H Line Pressure and Appliance Regulator for Natural Gas and Propane
Regular price 2567 $25.67