Multi-Purpose Pressure Gauges (Model A Classic series)
Model A gauges are for general service applications where cost savings are needed. Multiple purpose pressure gauges, competitively priced: pneumatics, hydraulics, plumbing, HVAC, compressors, pumps, pools, etc. Not for use with Oxygen.
PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT OF THIS PRODUCT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
Contact Us regarding information about Canadian Registration Numbers (CRN), Custom Branding, Liquid-Fill Options, and more quantity based discounts!
Case: Steel, painted black
Dial: White aluminum with psi graduations in black and kPa graduations in blue
Ring: Steel, painted black
Pointer: Steel, painted black
Connection: ⅛ in nptm or ¼ in nptm bottom or center back mount
Wetted parts: Brass
Bourdon tube: Phosphor bronze
Maximum process and ambient temperature: -40 à 150°F / -40 à 65°C
Operating pressure: Maximum 75 % of full scale value
Overpressure limit: 25 % over full scale value
Accuracy: ASME B40.100(B40.1), Grade B ± 2 %
Click to Enlarge:
- Brass Diaphragm 0-200" WC Pressure Gauges
- Brass Diaphragm Low Pressure Pressure Gauges
- Stainless Steel Diaphragm Low Pressure Gauges
- Industrial Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge
- Industrial Stainless Steel Liquid Filled 2-1/2" Pressure Gauge
- 4-1/2" Process Pressure Gauges (NACE)
- Contractor Pressure Gauge (H.V.A.C.)
- Tridicator Temperature and Pressure Gauges