Contractor Pressure Gauge (H.V.A.C.)
The contractor pressure gauge was specifically designed for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and plumbing applications. Equipment manufacturers, plumbing, HVAC and mechanical contractors.
PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT OF THIS PRODUCT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
CONTACT US REGARDING INFORMATION ABOUT CANADIAN REGISTRATION NUMBERS (CRN), CUSTOM BRANDED GAUGES, AND MORE QUANTITY BASED DISCOUNTS!
Case: 4 ½ in (115 mm), 304 stainless steel
Dial: White aluminum, psi graduations in black, kPa graduations in blue
Ring: 304 stainless steel
Pointer: Anodized black aluminum, recalibrator screw
Connection: ¼ in nptm bottom mount
Wetted parts: Brass
Bourdon tube: Phosphor bronze
Operating pressure: Maximum 75 % of full scale value
Overpressure limit: 25 % over full scale value
Maximum process and ambient temperature: -40 to 150°F / -40 to 65°C
Accuracy: ASME B40.100(B40.1), Grade 1A ± 1 %
Click to Enlarge:
- Multi-Purpose Pressure Gauges (Model A Classic series)
- Brass Diaphragm 0-200" WC Pressure Gauges
- Brass Diaphragm Low Pressure Pressure Gauges
- Stainless Steel Diaphragm Low Pressure Gauges
- Industrial Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge
- Industrial Stainless Steel Liquid Filled 2-1/2" Pressure Gauge
- 4-1/2" Process Pressure Gauges (NACE)
- Tridicator Temperature and Pressure Gauges