Brass Diaphragm Low Pressure Pressure Gauges
Economic, Dry, Reliable Gauges
Ideal gauge for low pressure measurement of fluids and gases both corrosive and non-corrosive. Used in refineries, paper mills, water treatment plants, etc. Diaphragm gauges are sensitive instruments used in low pressure applications not exceeding 10 PSI. The diaphragm capsule is an elastic metal sensing element comprised of two thin wall diaphragms that are soldered together to make the capsule.
BULK ORDERS AND LESS COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
CONTACT US REGARDING INFORMATION ABOUT CANADIAN REGISTRATION NUMBERS (CRN), CUSTOM BRANDED GAUGES AND MORE QUANTITY BASED DISCOUNTS!
- Case: Steel, painted black
- Connection: 1/4" NPT Bottom Mount or Center-Back Mount
- Dial: White aluminum, H2O or psi graduations in black, oz or kPa in blue
- Cover and lens: Snap-in polycarbonate
- Pointer: Aluminum, painted black
- Wetted parts: Brass
- Capsule diaphragm: Phosphor bronze
- Ambient temperature: -40 to 150°F / -40 to 65°C
- Operating pressure: Maximum 75 % of full scale value
- Overpressure limit: 25% over full scale value.
- Accuracy: ASME B40.100(B40.1), Grade B ± 2 %
Click to Enlarge
- Multi-Purpose Pressure Gauges (Model A Classic series)
- Brass Diaphragm 0-200" WC Pressure Gauges
- Stainless Steel Diaphragm Low Pressure Gauges
- Industrial Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge
- Industrial Stainless Steel Liquid Filled 2-1/2" Pressure Gauge
- 4-1/2" Process Pressure Gauges (NACE)
- Contractor Pressure Gauge (H.V.A.C.)
- Tridicator Temperature and Pressure Gauges
0 to 15 in H2O (vacuum) 250LPB-15WV 251LPB-15WV 0 to 32 in H2O (vacuum) 250LPB-32WV 251LPB-32WV 0 to 55 in H2O (vacuum) 250LPB-55WV 251LPB-55WV 0 to 100 in H2O (vacuum) 250LPB-100WV 251LPB-100WV 0 to 15 in H2O/oz (pressure) 250LPB-15WO 251LPB-15WO 0 to 32 in H2O/oz (pressure) 250LPB-32WO 251LPB-32WO 0 to 55 in H2O/oz (pressure) 250LPB-55WO 251LPB-55WO 0 to 100 in H2O/oz (pressure) 250LPB-100WO 251LPB-100WO 0 to 200 in H2O/oz (pressure) 250LPB-200WO 251LPB-200WO 0 to 5 psi/kPa (pressure) 250LPB-5PSI 251LPB-5PSI 0 to 10 psi/kPa (pressure) 250LPB-10PSI 251LPB-10PSI 250 LPB 250LP