Testo Hot Wire Probe (Temperature and Humidity Sensor)
May require additional shipping time, usually ships in 2-3 weeks. Contact Us for more information on availability.
Use the hot wire probe with the compatible Testo multifunction measuring instrument (please order separately) to determine air velocity, volume flow, air temperature and humidity.
- Intuitive: clearly structured measurement menu for volume flow and parallel determination of air velocity, volume flow, air temperature and humidity
- Precise: accurate measurement results from 0 to +50 m/s and automatic absolute pressure compensation
- Convenient: probe with a practical button on the handle for storing individual readings, convenient measurement in any cross-section with scaled telescope (up to 1 m), optionally extendable to 2.0 m
- Intelligent calibration concept
The clearly structured measurement menu for volume flow enables the measuring instrument to be operated intuitively. The volume flow is precisely calculated thanks to convenient input of the size and geometry of the duct cross-section. Timed and multi-point mean calculation, average volume flow, current reading and min./max. values are displayed in the measuring instrument.
Particularly useful: press the button on the hot wire probe to operate the measuring instrument. For example, to store individual readings for multi-point mean calculation or to start and stop measurement series for mean calculation over time.
Integrated sensor protection: when you are not using the hot wire probe, the rotatable protective cap protects the air velocity sensor from mechanical stress.
- Testo 400 Airflow Kit
- Testo 400 Universal IAQ Instrument Datasheet