Siemens OCI410 Interface for PC
PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT OF THIS PRODUCT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
The OCI 410… is a microprocessor-based interface featuring galvanic isolation, which enables the LME7 and LMV3 basic units to be connected to a PC.
On the PC side, the OCI410… is to be connected to the USB port, on the basic unit side to the BCI port.
In connection with the ACS410 PC software, the following functions are provided:
- Visualization of plant states
- Parameterization of the basic units
- OCI410.20 - Version for making diagnostics, ACS410 PC tool
- OCI410.30 - Version for the heating engineer (standard), parameterization with the ACS410 PC tool, parameter changes on password level ”Heating engineer“ can be made
- OCI410.40 - OEM version, parameterization with ACS410 PC tool, parameter changes on password level ”OEM and heating engineer“ can be made