Siemens LMV5 Burner Control Base Unit
The LMV5 Burner / Boiler Management System (BMS) is ideally suited for use with steam boilers, hot water boilers, thermal fluid heaters, and industrial burners. The LMV5 is extremely flexible and encompasses the following features:
- Flame Safeguard (independent processor)
- Fuel-air ratio control
- Load control / full PID control for pressure or temperature
- Intergrated O2 trim
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) control
- Fuel Usage monitoring
- Efficiency Monitoring
- Simultaneous operation of up to 5 rotary actuators (up to 6 connected)
- Dual setpoints
- Modbus communication
- Remote setpoint or remote firing rate from building automation or external controller
- Flue gas recirculation hold functions (LMV52)
- Thermal shock protection
- Valve proving / valve leak testing
- dual flame scanner options
There are four LMV5 Models available:
- LMV51.040C1 - Dual fuel burner control with electronic fuel-air ratio control of up to 3 actuators (4 connected). Requires an external PID controller
- LMV51.140C1 - Same features as LMV51.040C1. Includes a PID load controller capable of temperature and / or pressure control and a programmable analog output.
- LMV52.240B1 - Same features as LMV51.140C1 for up to 5 actuators (6 connected). Includes a closed loop VFD control, integrated O2 trim, fuel meter reading (gas and oil), and temperature / time based FGR hold.
- LMV52.440B1 - Same features as LMV52.240B1 as well as enhanced o2 trim control designed for low NOx mesh-style pre-mix burners and high percentage FGR (>25%) applications.