Define Instruments TEX-BAR Graph Panel Meter
5-digit LED display with a 0 to 100% bar graph, current and voltage inputs, with optional analog & relay outputs for on/off process control
- 0 or 4 to 20mA or 0 to 2 or 10V input
- 0.05% of reading accuracy & 16 bit resolution
- Supplies 24VDC excitation (50mA max)
- 10Hz sample rate
- Available with low or high voltage power supply
- Available with up to 4 relay outputs
- Optional 4 to 20mA or 0 to 10V analog output
- Optional RS232 or RS485 serial port
- Security PIN protected
- CE approved & 5-year guarantee
The Define Instruments TEX-BAR graph panel meter is designed for applications requiring visual indication of a process variable; it is particularly well suited for level measurement or rate movement indication. The numeric display features a customizable decimal point position and rounding capabilities to better suit your specific application.
Because it accepts both current and voltage inputs, the TEX-BAR interfaces easily with a range of PLC and monitoring systems. With the addition of relay outputs it can function as an alarm or on/off controller. An optional isolated analog output is also available for retransmission of the signal to another unit.
This unit is designed for ease of use, with screen prompts that guide you throughout the setup process. It uses a simple key-in calibration procedure eliminating the need for an input signal during setup. You can configure up to 4 setpoints, depending on the number of relays you select. Your settings remain secure with PIN protection; the input calibration and setpoint functions have independent codes so you can give access to one and not the other.
The TEX-BAR uses input signal averaging to reduce noise and ensure stable measurements. If the change in input exceeds the averaging window value it will not average, ensuring fast response when there are large differences between readings.
- POWER SUPPLY
- 15 to 48VAC / 10 to 72VDC
- 85 to 265VAC / 95 to 370VDC
- RELAY OUTPUTS
- 2 (+$60.00)
- 4 (+$106.00)
- ANALOG OUTPUT
- 4 to 20mA / 0 to 10V (+$67.00)
- SERIAL PORT
- RS232 (RJ11 terminal) (+$82.00)
- RS485 (screw terminal) (+$89.00)