BELIMO TFB24-SR-S Spring Return Actuator
For fail-safe, modulating control of dampers in HVAC systems. Actuator sizing should be done in accordance with the damper manufacturer’s specifications. The actuator is mounted directly to a damper shaft from 1/4” up to 1/2” in diameter by means of its universal clamp, 1/2” shaft centered at delivery. A crank arm and several mounting brackets are available for applications where the actuator cannot be direct coupled to the damper shaft. The actuator operates in response to a 2 to 10 VDC, or with the addition of a 500Ω resistor, a 4 to 20 mA control input from an electronic controller or positioner. A 2 to 10 VDC feedback signal is provided for position indication.
- Torque: 22 in-lb [2.5 Nm]
- Voltage AC/DC: AC/DC
- Angle of Rotation: 95°
- Direction of Rotation (Fail-Safe): Reversible with cw/ccw mounting
- Shaft Diameter 1/4...1/2" round centers on 1/2"
- Actuator Type: Spring return
- Auxiliary Switches: 1 SPDT
- Application: Air
- Control Type: Modulating
Degree of Protection: IP42, NEMA 2, UL Enclosure Type 2
- Running Time (Fail-safe):<25 s
- Running Time (Motor): 95 s constant independent of load
- TFB24-SR-S Spring Return Actuator Technical Literature
- TFB24-SR-S Spring Return Actuator Installation Instructions