BELIMO TFB120-S Spring Return Actuator
For On/Off, fail-safe control of dampers in HVAC systems. Actuator sizing should be done in accordance with the damper manufacturer’s specifications. Control is On/Off from an auxiliary contact, or a manual switch. The actuator is mounted directly to a damper shaft from 1/4” up to 1/2” in diameter by means of its universal clamp, 1/2” shaft centered at delivery. A crank arm and several mounting brackets are available for applications where the actuator cannot be direct coupled to the damper shaft.
The TF-S versions are provided with one built-in auxiliary switch. This SPDT switch is provided for safety interfacing or signaling, for example, for fan start-up. The switching function is adjustable between 0° and 95°
- Torque: 22 in-lb [2.5 Nm]
- Power Supply: 100...240 VAC, -15% / +10%, 50/60 Hz
- Angle of Rotation: 95°
- Direction of Rotation (Fail-Safe): Reversible with cw/ccw mounting
- Shaft Diameter 1/4...1/2" round centers on 1/2"
- Actuator Type: Spring return
- Auxiliary Switches: 1 x SPDT, 3 A resistive (0.5 A inductive) @ AC 250 V, adjustable 0...95°
Degree of Protection: IP42, NEMA 2, UL Enclosure Type 2
- Running Time (Fail-safe):<25 s
- Running Time (Motor): 75 s
- Belimo TFB120-S Spring Return Actuator Technical Literature
- TF Spring Return Actuator Installation Instructions