Testo 350 - Exhaust Gas Analysis System
The testo 350 is a rugged, easy-to-use exhaust gas analyzer designed to meet the highest demands when it comes to carrying out precise industrial emission measurements and providing proper data administration.
CALL OR EMAIL US FOR PRICES, AVAILABILITY AND FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
The testo 350 exhaust gas analyzer is made up of two separate units
Testo 350 - Control Unit for exhaust gas analysis systems (0632 3511)
- The testo 350 Control Unit (separate product) is used to control emission measurements. It has a clearly structured graphic display and is especially easy to use. There are four different applications in the menu to choose from: burner, gas turbine, motors and user-defined applications. The instructions on the display guide you through the measurement and make the steps leading up to the start of the measurement easier. This saves both time and hassle. The Control Unit can also be used to remote control the Analysis Box when it is not positioned at the exhaust gas pipe or measurement site. This is especially advisable when carrying out work on larger systems.
User-friendly application-specific menu guide
testo 350 Analysis Box just as easy to use when not positioned at measurement site
Internal memory for receiving measurement data from the Analysis Box
Large graphic color display, robust, industrial-type housing
Testo 350 - Analysis Box for exhaust gas analysis systems (0632 3510)
- The testo 350 Analysis Box contains the sensor system and the electronics that are needed to perform emission measurements. The Analysis Box comes standard equipped with an O2 gas sensor. You will, however, need to connect at least one more sensor (max. six) to operate the Box. Optional sensors include gas sensors for CO, CO2, NO, NO2, SO2, H2S and CxHy.
Increased measurement range for unlimited measurements even when gas concentrations are higher
Easy-to-change gas sensors and easy access to wearing parts
Sealed housing with built-in impact protection for use in harsh conditions
Automatic processing of measuring programmes over a longer period
The increased measuring range allows you to carry out unlimited measurements even when gas concentrations are high. The increased measuring range (thinning) is automatically activated when gas concentrations are unexpectedly high. The measuring range of a selected sensor can be increased by a certain factor. An opening on the underside of the analyzer gives you access to all the relevant service and wearing parts, i.e. pumps and filters, which can easily be cleaned or replaced. The testo 350 also has numerous diagnosis functions with easy-to-understand readings and information. The exhaust gas analyzer constantly displays the current reading.
The Analysis Box can be controlled by the Control Unit. It can, however, also be operated directly via USB, Bluetooth® 2.0 or CANCase from a PC or notebook. After the Analysis Box has been programmed, it can carry out measurements independently and save the results. It can also transfer the data directly to the Control Unit.
Conducting industrial emission measurements with the testo 350
The testo 350 exhaust gas analyzer has been specially designed for carrying out industrial emission measurements in the field. In the tab “Applications” you will find out more about:
- Emission measurements on industrial motors
- Emission measurements on burners
- Emission measurements on gas turbines
- Emission measurements on thermo processes
- Testo Bluetooth / IRDA Printer (0554 0621)
- Testo Thermal Printer Paper - 6 rolls (0554 0568)
- Testo 9' Hose Extension (0554 1202)
- Testo Replacement Particle Filters (10 Pack) (0554 3385)
- Testo External Sample Gas Conditioner (0554 3501)
- Emission Analyzer Probes (Testo 340 and Testo 350)
- 7" Flue Gas Probe, 5/16" diameter, w/ 7' hose, t max = 932°F (0600 9760)
- 12" Flue Gas Probe, 5/16" diameter, w/ 7' hose, t max = 932°F (0600 9761)
- 12" Flue Gas Probe, 1/4" diameter, w/ 7' Teflon hose, t max = 932°F (0600 9763)
- 12" Flexible Probe, 5/16" diameter, w/ 7' Teflon hose, t max= 356°F (0600 9770)
- 350 Combustion Analyzer Brochure
- 350 Combustion Analyzer Technical Specifications
- 350 Combustion Analyzer Instruction Manual
- 350 Combustion Analyzer Short Manual