Precise technology: That’s what you want to be able to rely on when you’re working out in the field. But precise technology is nothing if it is not versatile, easy to use and adaptable for use in the field. The testo 340 flue gas analyzer ticks all these boxes.
The testo 340 combustion analyzer. For industrial emission measurements and more
Which sensors do you need in the course of your daily work and which measurements do you normally need to carry out? The testo 340 comes standard-fitted with an O2 sensor and four more sensors (CO, CO2, NO, NOlow, NO2 or SO2) for you to choose from, allowing you to customize your analyzer to suit your individual demands. The analyzer’s compact design and the reliable technology tucked away inside ensure increased mobility, making it ideal for use in international service operations and for installing or carrying out checks on firing plants or energy production systems. To find out more about the different application possibilities and to see which industrial applications your testo 340 flue gas analyzer is suitable for just click on the “Applications” tab.
High gas concentrations? No problem with the testo 340!
The flue gas analyzer has an extended measuring range which allows you to carry out measurements even when gas concentrations are very high (i.e. during industrial flue gas analysis). The extended measuring range (thinning) is activated automatically when high gas concentrations suddenly occur. The demands on the sensor are no different to than when the flue gas analyzer is used in low gas concentrations.
- Testo Bluetooth / IRDA Printer (0554 0621)
- Testo Thermal Printer Paper - 6 rolls (0554 0568)
- Testo 9' Hose Extension (0554 1202)
- Testo Power Supply (0554 1096)
- Testo Replacement Particle Filters (10 Pack) (0554 3385)
- Testo External Sample Gas Conditioner
- Emission Analyzer Probes (Testo 340 and Testo 350)
- 7" Flue Gas Probe, 5/16" diameter, w/ 7' hose, t max = 932°F (0600 9760)
- 12" Flue Gas Probe, 5/16" diameter, w/ 7' hose, t max = 932°F (0600 9761)
- 12" Flue Gas Probe, 1/4" diameter, w/ 7' Teflon hose, t max = 932°F (0600 9763)
- 12" Flexible Probe, 5/16" diameter, w/ 7' Teflon hose, t max= 356°F (0600 9770)
- Testo 340 Combustion Analyzer Brochure / Datasheet
- Testo 340 Combustion Analyzer Technical Specifications
- Testo 340 Combustion Analyzer Instruction Manual