Testo Smart Probes - Refrigeration Set
0563 0002 20
THIS PRODUCT MAY REQUIRE ADDITONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
Application-specific measurement menus for superheating/subcooling
More than 90 common refrigerants plus refrigerant updates in the testo Smart Probes App
350 ft Bluetooth® range for particularly flexible applications
Live data feed integration now available with the MeasureQuick App
The testo Smart Probes Refrigeration set is ideal for carrying out servicing and troubleshooting on air conditioning and refrigeration systems, as well as for installing them. The robust testo Smart Case enables the measuring instruments to be conveniently transported and ensures that they are always to hand when needed.
Kit Includes the following measuring instruments:
2x Testo 115i clamp thermometer with smartphone operation
- Convenient temperature measurement on refrigeration, air conditioning and heating systems – thanks to wireless connection to your smartphone or tablet
- Fast identification of temperature changes by graphic progression display
2x Testo 549i high-pressure measuring instrument with smartphone operation
- Measurement of high and low pressure
- Low refrigerant loss – since no hoses are required for measurements
- Testo Smart Case “Refrigeration”, including foam insert.
Operate Remotely with the Smart App:
- Measurement data is transmitted wirelessly from the measuring instruments to the testo Smart Probes App and can be viewed conveniently on mobile terminal devices – either as a chart or in table form.
- The App also offers practical functions such as automatic calculation of evaporation and condensation temperatures, calculation of individual system parameters on air conditioning systems or measurement of the flow and return temperature.
- The measurement data log can be emailed directly as a PDF or Excel file. This saves you time, allowing you to further increase your efficiency.
- System requirements:
- iOS 8.3 or later
- Android 4.3 or later
- Bluetooth 4.0