Testo 570 - Four Valve Digital Manifold Kit
PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT OF THIS PRODUCT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
The testo 570 is a robust digital manifold with a 4-way valve block that’s ideal for installing and troubleshooting all types of refrigeration, heat pumps and AC systems. Use it daily for calculating superheat and subcooling simultaneously, in real time, with two external temperature probes. During heat pump mode the 570 saves you time by automatically switching over the high and low side pressure and temperature without having to change the hoses.
For long term or multiple measuring cycles the 570 can be programmed and left to automatically collect and store data for up to 99 hours. This internal memory gives the technician the ability to accurately diagnose system errors that could easily have been missed in a manual process.
Use Testo’s easyKool software, exclusive to Testo Digital Manifolds, for complete data management, providing onsite reports to customers and printing and displaying measuring results.
- Four-way valve block with four connections, four hose parkers and sight glass
- Simultaneous superheating and subcooling calculations in real-time using two external temperature probes
- Integrated vacuum measurement to support system evacuation
- Temperature-compensated leak testing
- Heat pump mode
- Three temperature probe connections
- Newly updated EasyKool software
- 40 refrigerant profiles stored in instrument
- Record up to 72 hours of measurement values F
One Hard Carry Case (0516 5700)
- Certificate of Conformity
See Other Accessories:
We Also Recommend
Testo 330i LX Flue Gas Analyzer Kit
Testo 330-2 LX Combustion Analyzer