Testo 549 - Digital manifold (0560 0550)
THIS PRODUCT MAY REQUIRE ADDITONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
60 refrigerant profiles stored in the instrument
Rugged housing with additional one year warranty (with registration)
Large 2-line backlit display
Digital accuracy performs more reliably than analog manifold gauge sets for more precise readings
The testo 549 digital manifold is a breakthrough value, making analog gauges obsolete. It precisely measures high side / low side pressure and instantly displays the corresponding saturation / evaporation temperatures for 60 refrigerants. With optional temperature probes, automatic superheat and sub-cooling calculations can also be displayed.
- Two temperature-compensated pressure sensors ensure fast, precise measurement of high and low pressure, and automatic calculation of the evaporating and condensing temperature
- Two connections for external temperature probes: with temperature probes attached (optional), the digital manifold can calculate superheating and subcooling simultaneously and in real time. This means you can do away with manual comparisons, which are prone to error, and obtain fast, accurate results
- Leakage test of refrigeration systems: the manifold can carry out a temperature-compensated leakage test of the system for rough tightness testing. For this, the initial system pressure is compared with the system pressure at the end of the measurement, so that the difference (if there is one) can be displayed immediately
- Can be used for standard refrigerants: the 60 most common refrigerants are stored in the instrument as standard
You can also view the temperature difference via the 2-way manifold. The automatic heat pump mode, which makes switching over the refrigerant hoses unnecessary, is also really practical.
Digital manifold: sturdy and practical
The testo 549 digital manifold features a robust 2-way valve block made of metal with 3 connections and 3 hose holders, is easy to handle and can even withstand harsh environmental conditions. With its solid housing, the instrument is reliably protected against impacts in compliance with protection class IP 42. You can use the suspension hook to secure the manifold during the measuring process. Thanks to the illuminated display, you can read off the readings easily, even in dark environments.
Includes Certificate of Conformity.
Probes and Accessories:
- Testo NTC Clamp Probe
- Testo NTC Clamp Probe (16' leads)
- Testo NTC Pipe Clamp Probe
- Testo NTC Pipe Wrap Temperature Probe
- Testo NTC Waterproof Surface Probe
- Testo NTC Robust Air Probe
Also See from Testo Refrigeration:
- Testo 550 - 2-Valve Digital Manifold Kit
- Testo 552 Digital Vacuum Guage
- Testo 557 - 4-Valve Digital Manifold Kit
- Testo 570 Four Valve Digital Manifold Kit
- Testo Smart Probes - Refrigeration Kit
- Testo 316-3 Refrigeration Leak Detector
We Also Recommend
Testo 300 Next Generation Smoke Edition - Residential / Commercial Combustion Analyzer
Testo 300 Next Generation Professional Commercial / Industrial Combustion Analyzer