Siemens SQN7 Reversing Actuator
SQN7 Actuators are used to position flow control valves, butterfly valves, dampers or any application requiring rotary motion. A synchronous motor drives the shaft and switch cam drum. The switch cam drum actuates two limit end switches and one auxiliary switch. The position of each limit end and auxiliary switch can be independently adjusted within a maximum range of 160°. The drive shaft can be disengaged for manual rotation.
- Line voltage floating or proportional control •
- Two-stage or three-stage application
- Torques up to 22 lb-in.
- Running times 3.5 seconds, 10 seconds or 25 seconds through 90 ° )
- Two limit end switches and one auxiliary switch
- Shaft disengagement clutch
- Optional single- or double-position feedback potentiometer
- UL and CSA approved
- CE approved 230 Vac models for export
Also See from Siemens LME Series:
Flame / UV Sensors
Self Check Scanners for LME75