Rego LV404B34 Series Compact Twin Stage Regulators for LP-Gas
BULK ORDERS AND LESS-COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY AND OTHER PRODUCT OPTIONS.
The compact twin-stage regulator is designed to reduce container pressure down to 11” w.c. delivery pressure. It is ideal for “on site” container applications such as homes, mobile homes and cottages for average domestic service; including small ASME tanks and 100-420 pound DOT cylinders.
- Large vent helps prevent vent blockage, the second stage regulator bonnet is tapped for ⅜”F.NPT for vent piping, the high pressure regulator is tapped with ⅛” F.NPT for vent piping.
- With 15 PSIG inlet pressure, the regulator is designed to not pass more than 2 PSIG downstream with the seat disc removed.
- Incorporates an integral relief valve on second stage.
- Unique bonnet vent profile minimizes vent freeze over when properly installed.
- Compact design saves space allows for easy installation – especially under container hoods with collars.
- Built in pressure taps 1/8” F.NPT on both high pressure regulator inlet and downstream side of the second stage regulator.
- Plugs can be removed with a 3/16” hex Allen wrench.
- Select brown finish.
|Part Number||Orifice Size||Factory Delivery Pressure||Adjustment Range 2nd Stage||Vapor Capacity BTU/hr Propane*|
|All Models||7/32”||11” w.c. @ 100 Psig Inlet||9” - 13” w.c.||450,000|
* Maximum flow based on 10 PSIG Inlet 9” w.c. delivery pressure
|Part Number||Inlet Connection||Outlet Connection||Bonnet Vent Position 1st Stage**||Bonnet Vent Position 2nd Stage**|
|LV404B34||¼” F. NPT||½” F. NPT||Rear||Outlet|
|LV404B39||F.POL||½” F. NPT||Rear||Outlet|
|LV404B34V9||¼” F. NPT||½” F. NPT||left||9:00|
|LV404B39V9||F.POL||½” F. NPT||left||9:00|
- LV404B34 Series Compact Twin Stage Regulators for LP-Gas Datasheet
Rego Regulators Catalog
Rego LP-Gas Serviceman’s Manual
- Rego Regulators Product Guide
We Also Recommend
OARA Type 98 Stabilizer and Appliance Regulators for Natural Gas and Propane
Regular price 810 $8.10