Rego LV3403TR Series Compact First Stage Regulators
BULK ORDERS AND LESS-COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY AND OTHER PRODUCT OPTIONS.
Ideal for use as a first stage regulator on any domestic size ASME or DOT container in propane gas installations requiring up to 1,500,000 BTU’s per hour. The regulator is factory set to reduce container pressure to an intermediate pressure of approximately 10 PSIG.
- Compact design can be connected to a service valve using either a POL adapter or a RegO product pigtail.
- Large threaded ⅜” F.NPT bonnet vent can easily be piped-away underground installations without the need of glue kits or extra adapters.
- Non Adjustable
- Large flow orifice resists freeze ups due to water concentration in LPG vapor.
- Design provides for good flow regulation at both high and low container pressures.
- Built in relief valve and travel stop comply with NFPA 58 over pressure requirements.
- Incorporates ⅛” F.NPT downstream pressure tap for an easy inline check of the regulator’s delivery pressure.
- Molded diaphragm provides an o-ring type seal between the body and bonnet.
- Body and bonnet are assembled in the USA using the unique, patented RegUlok seal system.
- Fully painted in brilliant red for complete corrosion protection.
- Mounting bracket available as an accessory: part number 2302-31
|Part Number||Inlet Connection||Outlet Connection||Orifice Size||Factory Delivery Pressure||Bonnet Vent Position||Vapor Capacity BTU/hr Propane*|
|LV3403TR||¼” F.NPT||½” F.NPT||7/32”||10 PSIG||Over Outlet||1,500,000|
|LV3403TRV9||¼” F.NPT||½” F.NPT||7/32”||10 PSIG||9:00||1,500,000|
- LV3403TR Series Compact First Stage Regulators Datasheet
Rego Regulators Catalog
Rego LP-Gas Serviceman’s Manual
- Rego Regulators Product Guide