Rego 597F Series High Pressure Industrial / Commercial Pounds-to-Pounds Regulators
BULK ORDERS AND LESS-COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY AND OTHER PRODUCT OPTIONS.
Designed to reduce propane gas container pressure down to between 3 and 100 PSIG. Ideal for liquid or vapor service, they can be used in a variety of applications including salamander heaters, weed burning torches, fish cookers, tar pot heaters, and other industrial type services.
- Provides high capacity performance at a reasonable price.
- Suitable for both liquid and vapor service.
- Compact design provides for easy installation.
- Negative or indirect acting design provides for excellent performance when needed most – in cold weather, when tank pressures are lowest and system demands are highest.
- Consistent delivery pressure, especially in cold weather, helps assure maximum performance from the second stage regulator.
- Can be readily fitted with a pressure gauge in the 1/4” F.NPT port.
- Molded diaphragm provides an o-ring like seal between the body and the bonnet.
- Fully painted in brilliant red for complete corrosion protection.
- Available in four adjustable ranges for maximum performance.
- Bonnet and body are assembled in the USA using the unique, patented RegULok™ Seal System.
|Part Number||Adjustment Method||Inlet Connection||Outlet Connection||Recommended Delivery Pressure Range (PSIG)||Capacity Determined at Set Pressure of PSIG*||Capacity BTU/hr. Propane**|
|597FA||Tee Handle||¼” NPT||¼” NPT||1-15||10||1,750,000|
|597FB||Tee Handle||¼” NPT||¼” NPT||10-30||20||3,000,000|
|597FC||Tee Handle||¼” NPT||¼” NPT||20-45||30||3,500,000|
|597FD||Tee Handle||¼” NPT||¼” NPT||40-100||40||4,500,000|
* Set pressure established at 100 PSIG inlet and a flow of 250,000 BTU/hr.
** Capacity determined at actual delivery pressure 20% less than set pressure with inlet pressure 20 PSIG higher than the set pressure
- 597F Series High Pressure Industrial / Commercial Pounds-to-Pounds Regulators
Rego Regulators Catalog
Rego LP-Gas Serviceman’s Manual
- Rego Regulators Product Guide
We Also Recommend
Rego 1580V Series and AA1580V Series High Pressure Industrial / Commercial Pounds-to-Pounds Regulators