Marshall Excelsior 1912/101 Gas Pressure Regulator
BULK ORDERS AND LESS COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY AND OTHER PRODUCT OPTIONS.
MORE OPTIONS AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
The MEGR-1912 regulator functions as an accurate pneumatic regulator with an adjustable set point. It is spring-loaded and self-relieved. Excessive output pressure will exhaust through the vent port, located on the regulated bonnet.
- Inlet x Outlet Connection Style: 1/4” x 3/8” FNPT
- Orifice Sizes, Inches (mm): 0.073 (1,8)
- Outlet Pressure Setting: 11-inches w.c. (27 mbar)
- Outlet Pressure Ranges, Inches W.C. (mbar): 9.25 to 13 (23 to 32)
- Vent Orientation: Over Outlet
- BTU/H LPG @ 100 PSI Inlet: 242,953
- Type: Single Stage
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 250 PSI
- Vent Screen: Monel
- Gasket: CGR 2750
- Relief Valve: Brass and Zinc
- Control and Relief Valve Spring: Plated Steel
- Diaphragm Assembly: Nitrile (NBR) with Zinc disk
- Spring Case: Die Cast - Zinc
- Spring Seat: Plated Steel
- Diaphragm: Nitrile (NBR)
- Diaphragm Plate: Plated Steel
- Body Material/Lower Casting: Die Cast - Zinc
- Listings: UL LISTED / UL 144
- Applicable to a wide range of gaseous fluids, including air, propane and natural gas