Itron CL34 Constant Pressure Loaded Regulator Pilot-Opperated
USE THE TECHNICAL LITERATURE BELOW TO DETERMINE THE SPECIFICATIONS YOU REQUIRE. OR CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL FOR MORE OPTIONS AND ASSISTANCE.
PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT OF BULK ORDERS OR LESS COMMON PRODUCTS. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
Also Consider The Bryan Donkin 273PL Constant Loaded Pilot Operated Gas Pressure Regulator as an Alternative
The CL34 is a constant pressure loaded regulator for use where closer PSIG to PSIG regulation is desired than can be obtained from conventional spring loaded regulators. Since it requires an inlet pressure supply of only 1/2 PSIG above outlet pressure, this unit can be used where demand type loading will not meet the low pressure differential.
- Constant loaded pilot design (“fixed-factor” pressure control)
- Interchangeable brass orifice
- 78 in2 of diaphragm area
- Spring-loaded pilot internal relief valve assembly
- Field interchangeable pilot adjustment spring
- Controlled internal bleed hole eliminates pulsation
- Wide range of valve body sizes including NPT and flange connections
- 16 different available assembly position
Parts and Accessories:
- Itron CL34 Orifices
- Itron B34R/S, CL34, B38 & CL38 Orifice Removal Tool
- Itron CL34 & CL38 Main Springs
- Itron CL34 & CL38 Pilot Springs
Available Spring Ranges:
CL34 CAPACITY TABLES AND PERFORMANCE CURVES:
Click to Enlarge