Fisher CS800IR Pressure Reducing Regulator
Fisher CS800 Series direct-operated, spring-loaded regulators provide pressure-reducing applications for commercial and light industrial installations. This flexibility is provided by the numerous body sizes and end connections, outlet pressure settings, orifice sizes, as well as the option for internal or external pressure registration. In addition to application flexibility, the CS800 Series offer multiple overpressure protection options to meet your demands on application requirements.
PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT OF THIS PRODUCT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY AND OTHER PRODUCT OPTIONS.
- Flow Optimized Disks provide the Maximum Flow for your Application
- Largest number of Overpressure Protection Offerings in the Industry
- Wide Variety of Body Sizes and End Connections
- Body Materials Available in Gray Cast Iron, Ductile Iron and Steel
- Fixed Factor/Pressure Factor Measurement (PFM) Accuracy Capabilities
- Only Standard Tools required for Pressure Adjustment and Orifice Removal
- Simplified Maintenance
|Model Number||Outlet Pressure Adjustment Range||Connections
Inlet x Outlet
|CS800IR-8CC7||8 to 12" WC
||1-1/2" NPT x 1-1/2" NPT||1"||10,200,000|
|CS800IR-8CC8||8 to 12" WC
||2" NPT x 2" NPT||1"||21,600,000|