ACME Engineering Wireless RelayPost
The Acme WR Series Remote Relay Module operates within a CEW wireless gas detection network, acting as an addressable output to the CEW Control Panel. Each WR Relay Module provides 8 relays for the indirect activation of fans, louvers, etc at programmable set points. Since the WR Relay Module operates without the need to be hardwired to the controller, it can be located at any point within the monitored space.
A typical CEW wireless gas detection network includes several WR remote relays that are mounted at different areas within the monitored space, virtually eliminating the need for costly conduit and wiring.
For more information, including detailed product specifications, please access the downloadable files below
- FCC/IC/ETSI/CE approved RF modules
- Addressable modules with 8 onboard relays that can be energized from control panel via a wireless network
- Compatible with ACME’s new CEW Series wireless control panel
- Unique design enabling FANON confirmation signals to be transmitted back to the control panel via same wireless network
- Compact & modular concept
- Easy installation, virtually eliminsting cost of installation materials