ACME Engineering GasPost RS485
The Acme Gaspost toxic gassensor/transmitter measures the concentration of the target gas in an enclosed area and produces a proportional analog output signal.
The 4-20mA transmitter is designed for standard 2-wire loop-powered operation where the output is supplied via the same pair of wires as the power supply. The four-wire version of the gaspost is available for all other output signals other than 4-20mA.
The Gaspost employs a range of diffusion-type electrochemical sensors capable of detecting a broad range of toxic and combustible gases. It provides instantaneous detection of accuracy and trouble free operation.
Designed to act as fixed in-situ safety monitors, the Gaspost transmitters automatically operate the mechanical ventilation system of a facility upon detection of hazardous gases, thereby protecting occupants, personnel and gas-sensitive goods and products.
With the increased use of gas detection in maintenance and industrial facilities, the Gaspost allows installers and users to meet code requirements in an economical detection equipment.
The Gaspost contains all the well-known standard features of ACME’s gas detection line; a robust enclosure, the latest sensor technology and state-of-the-art electronics.
- High-accuracy electrochemical cell sensor
- Two-wire, loop-powered 4-20mA analog output
- Optional 0-1V DC, 0-5V DC or 0- 10V DC analog output with 10-Step bar-graph display of gas levels
- NEMA 3 robust enclosure
- Microprocessor-based control
- Remote sensor/transceiver on a RS-485 communication network compatible with Acme’s popular CEL-Series centralized multipoint/multi-gas detection and control systems