Testo Smart Probes - Hydronic Heating Set
THIS PRODUCT MAY REQUIRE ADDITONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
Measures manifold gas pressure, pressure drop, air flow, (with optional pitot tube), and pipe and radiator temperatures
Performs timed pressure leak-down tests on pipe systems
Measures the temperature of pipes in heating and cooling systems with accurate and stable NTC temperature sensor
Live data feed integration now available with the MeasureQuick App
The testo Hydronic Heating System Smart Probe Set contains three instruments designed for use on a hydronic heating system to determine gas flow and static pressure, measure temperature of radiators with an IR probe, and to measure pressure leak-down tests in piping systems.
Kit Includes the following individual measuring instruments:
Testo 115i: clamp thermometer with smartphone operation
- Measuring the flow and return temperature of heating systems
- Easy to use at measuring points that are far apart
- Rapid detection of temperature changes via graphical progress display
Testo 510i: differential pressure measuring instrument with smartphone operation
- Measurement of gas flow and static pressure
- Measurement menu for pressure drop test including alerts
- Simple configuration and determination of volume flow with Pitot tube
- Magnetic holder for easy attachment
Testo 805i: infrared thermometer with smartphone operation
- Non-contact infrared measurement of surface temperature
- Measuring spot marking via highly visible 8-point laser circle
- Easy selection of emission level via stored materials list
- Image documentation with readings and measuring spot marking
- Also Includes Testo Smart Probe Case
Operate Remotely with the Smart App:
- Measurement data is transmitted wirelessly from the relevant measuring instrument to the testo Smart Probes App and can be viewed conveniently on mobile terminal devices – either as a chart or in table form.
- Menus for specific applications are also already stored in the App. For example, for pressure drop tests including alert function and for non-contact temperature measurement via infrared with rapid image documentation including reading and measuring spot marking.
- The measurement data log can be emailed directly as a PDF or Excel file. This saves you time, allowing you to further increase your efficiency.
- System requirements:
- iOS 8.3 or later
- Android 4.3 or later
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 115i Pipe Clamp Thermometer Smart Probe Datasheet
- 510i Differential Pressure Smart Probe Datasheet
- 805i IR Thermometer Smart Probe Datasheet