Testo 330-2 LX Combustion Analyzer
Advanced combustion efficiency analyzers with dynamic graphic interface
PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT OF THIS PRODUCT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
Need Service or Calibration?
Click to Download the Analyzer Return Authorization Form!
For commercial and industrial flue gas applications, the testo 330-2 LX combustion analyzer is properly outfitted with high range CO, sensor protection, a large memory for maintaining service records, on-site printing capability, and if needed, is easily field upgraded with a plug and play NOx sensor. The interface for burner control modules makes this a versatile flue gas tuning and testing tool. The testo 330-2 LX combustion analyzer has the longest sensor warranty on the market – 4 years! Rugged construction and high quality sensors provide years of combustion efficiency, reliability, and a very low cost of ownership
Combustion analyzer with O2, CO, NOx option, & pressure.
Calculates CO2, efficiency, excess air, CO air free.
Long-Life sensors with over-range protection.
Intuitive graphic display.
On-board instrument diagnostics & quick leak check.
0563 3372 71 - TESTO 330-2 LX Kit
- 330-2 LX Combustion Analyzer w/ O2 & H2-compensated CO sensors
- 12 inch flue gas probe (0600 9763)
- Power supply/charger (0554 1096) (North American Cord)
- 10 pack of particle filters (0554 3385)
- Case (0516 3300)
- Certificate of Conformity
400563 3372 - TESTO 330-2 LX Kit
- Includes all of the above.
- Also Includes
- NO Sensor
- -40 to 2192°F temp range
- High resolution 240 x 320 Pixel color graphic display
- Internal memory of 500,000 readings
- Automatic dilution (CO measurement up to 30,000 ppm)
- 20 selectable fuels with 10 user defined fuels
- USB connectivity
PROBES AND ACCESSORIES:
- Testo Flexible Gas Probe (0554 9764)
- Testo Air Temperature Probe (0600 9797)
- Testo Gas Leak Detection Probe (0632 3330)
- Testo Carbon Monoxide Probe (0632 3331)
- Testo Fast Infrared Printer (0554 0549)
- Testo O2 Sensor Replacement (0393 0002)
- Testo CO Sensor Replacement (0393 0101)
- Testo NO Sensore Replacement (0393 0151)
- Testo External Sample Gas Conditioner (0554 3501)
The Testo 330-2 Combustion Analyzer offers combustion analysis in colorful charts and graphics for faster and easier troubleshooting, set-up and optimization of light industrial and commercial heating systems. With the 330-2G LL you set the parameters and watch real time results on the display in either standard "line" view or graphic view during tuning adjustments.
We Also Recommend
Testo 330i LX Flue Gas Analyzer Kit
Testo 330-1 LX Combustion Analyzer Kits