Siemens SQM9 Actuator
The actuators SQM9 are suited for driving oil pressure controllers, butterfly valves, dampers or for use on other applications that require rotary motion. Areas of application are oil and gas burners of medium to larger capacity, as well as thermal process plants. The actuators are used primarily for the load-dependent control of the gas flow, oil volume and combustion air volume in connection with the electronic ratio control LMV5.
High Quantities and less-common models may take an additional 10 days for shipment. Contact us via phone or Email to request more information on availability.
SQM91.391A9 - 25 mm Keyed Shaft, 30 second running time for 90°, 530"/lb Nominal Output Torque
Siemens Control Actuators and VA’s Tutorial Video:
Also See From Siemens LMV5 System:
Flame / UV Sensors
Display and Operating Units
- AGG5.643 Canbus Cable
- P454-006 Null modem cable for LMV5
- ACS-AC-FTDIUSB1 USB to RS-232 serial adapter for Windows 8, FTDI Chip.
Transformer / Power Supplies
- LMV5 Control Unit Mounting Bracket
- BR-N4-SQM33 Nema 4 Kit
- CBAIR Bracket - Actuator to Air Damper Kit
- CBOIL Bracket - Actuator to Fuel Oil Control Kit