Siemens LME71 Burner Control
LME are used for the startup and supervision of stage or modulating oil / gas burners in intermittent operation. Flame supervision is ensured with an ionization probe or a QRA flame detector with / without AGQ3 ancillary unit, in the case of yellow-burning flames, with a QRB photo resistive flame detector.
The LME7 is a microprocessor-based burner control with matching system components for the control and supervision of forced draft burners of medium to high capacity. LME7 are used for the startup and supervision of 1- or 2-stage gas forced draft burners in intermittent operation. The flame supervision supervised with ionization probe optional with UV flame detector QRA2, QRA4.U or QRA10.
Integrated in the LME71 basic unit are:
- Burner control, Programmable Purge, P.O.C, TFI for pilot and main, Air Flow Switch
- Parameters are Password Protected By OEM
- Lockout reset button (info button)
- 3 multi color signal lamp LED for operations, recycle and fault notifications
- Recycle function
- Air pressure supervision with function check of air pressure switch during start and switch operation (gas).
- LME71.000A1 - AC 120 V
- LME71.000A2 - AC 230 V
- LME71.111A1PKG - AC 120 V w/ Program Module: PME71.111A1 and Plug sets
- LME71.112A1PKG - AC 120 V w/ Program Module: PME71.112A1 and Plug sets
- LME71.401A1PKG - AC 120 V w/ Program Module: PME71.401A1 and Plug sets
- LME71.401A2PKG - AC 230 V w/ Program Module: PME71.401A2 and Plug sets
- LME71.402A1PKG - AC 120 V w/ Program Module: PME71.402A1 and Plug sets
- LME71.402A2PKG - AC 230 V w/ Program Module: PME71.402A2 and Plug sets
- LME71.901A1PKG - AC 120 V w/ Program Module: PME71.901A1 and Plug sets
- LME71.901A2PKG - AC 230 V w/ Program Module: PME71.901A2 and Plug sets
- LME7 Technical Literature here.
LME Product Overview here
- LME71.111AxPKG Wiring Instructions
- LME71.112AxPKG Wiring Instructions
- LME71.401AxPKG Wiring Instructions
LME71.402AxPKG Wiring Instructions
- PME71 Product Number Variants
- PME71.111 Technical Literature
- PME71.112 Technical Literature
- PME71.401 Technical Literature
- PME71.402 Technical Literature
- PME71.901 Technical Literature