Sensus 243-12-2 Gas Pressure Regulator with Internal Relief
USE THE TECHNICAL LITERATURE BELOW TO DETERMINE THE SPECIFICATIONS YOU REQUIRE.
BULK ORDERS AND LESS COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
MORE OPTIONS AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
These large capacity service regulators are designed and built for commercial, industrial, and gas distribution work. They are right at home in such places as factories and foundries, district regulator stations, commercial laundries and laundromats, motels, hotels and apartments, bakeries, restaurants, schools, churches, and hospitals.
The versatile 243 is used for all kinds of gas fueled equipment such as boilers, burners, furnaces, ovens, heaters, kilns, engines, air conditioners, etc.
Remarkable field versatility results from the union connection between the fully interchangeable bodies and diaphragm-case assemblies. They are easy to install, adjust, inspect, and service in all kinds of piping arrangements.
While used primarily for natural gas services, Model 243 regulators perform equally well on LPG vapor, air, dry CO2, nitrogen, and other inert gas applications. Contact your representative for special construction which may be available for certain corrosive gases.
PERFORMANCE CURVE OF INTERNAL RELIEF VALVE:Click to Enlarge
Accessories / Parts:
- Sensus Regulator Body for 243-8 and 243-12 Regulators
- Sensus Orifices for 243-12 & 243-8 Regulators
- Sensus 143-16-102-00 Clamping Plate for 243-12-2
- Sensus 10 Degree Valve Pocket for 243-12 and 243-8 Regulators
- Sensus 30 Degree Valve Pocket for 243-12 and 243-8 Regulators
- Sensus Spring for 243-8 and 243-12 Regulators
- Sensus 143-16-005-00 Cap and O-Ring for 243-12-2 and 243-8-2 Regulators
- Sensus QR-S Damping Device for 243-8 & 243-12 Regulators
- Sensus 243 Model Technical Literature
- Sensus 243 Installation Instructions
- Sensus 243 Parts List
- Sensus Regulator Orifice Removal Procedure
- Sensus UL/ANSI/CSA Testing Notice