Partlow 1161+ 1/16 DIN Limit Controller
P1161100000 - REPLACED WITH L91-4110 OR YOKOGAWA LIMIT TC10-LHCNRNDNF
BULK ORDERS OR LESS-COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
- LIMIT CONTROLLER
- FM- cUR APPROVAL ONLY
The Partlow 1161+ limit controller is the 1/16 DIN model from the Plus (+) Series, which also has 1/4 and 1/8 DIN models. Partlow 1161+ limit controllers incorporate numerous improvements in product specifications, communication, display interface, and software to provide ease of use, delivery, and value per dollar.
More versatile features and user-friendly functionality have been added to the Partlow 1161+ limit controller including digital inputs, an easy-to-use human-machine interface, jumperless and auto-hardware configuration, 24VDC transmitter power supply, and MODBUS communication. These benefits will save you time (up to 50% on product set-up) and will virtually eliminate the possibility of operator errors.
The Partlow 1161+ limit controller offers fail-safe protection and prevents damage to equipment and products. Partlow 1161+ limit controllers shut down a process when a preset temperature is reached and can't be reset by the operator until the process has returned to a safe operating condition.
Use your Partlow 1161+ limit controller in any application where protection against out-of-range temperature conditions is a critical requirement.
- Improved easy-to-use HMI
- Jumperless input configuration
- Auto-hardware recognition
- Improved Windows PC configuration software
- Process alarms
- Faster communication speeds in selectable MODBUS or ASCII format
- FM approved
- Backward compatible panel cutout, housing, and terminal wiring capability
- Optional digital input and remote reset
- Optional 10V SSR driver output
- Power Supply & Digital I/O
- 1 - 100 to 240V ~(ac)
- Output 1 and 2 Hardware Options
- Mechanical relay 5A, form C;
- mechanical relay 5A, form A
- Communication Options:
- Standard bus only
- Additional Functions such as Auxiliary Control Functions, Output 3 and 4 Hardware Options, Isolated Input and Firmware available upon Request