Marshall Excelsior 1222 Second Stage Propane Regulator
PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT OF THIS PRODUCT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY AND OTHER PRODUCT OPTIONS.
MORE OPTIONS AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
These compact second stage regulators are used to reduce outlet pressures from first stage regulators (normally 10 PSI) to 11” WC in domestic installations. All MEC second stage regulators are green indicating low outlet pressure. Compact second stage regulator vents have 3/8” FNPT tapped ports and our exclusive E-Z grip screens located over the inlet. All MEC second stage domestic regulators feature a stainless steel inlet filter screen to reduce debris from passing through the regulator. All MEC Excela-FloTM domestic regulators feature a 25 year recommended replacement life and our exclusive 3-part tear away leak check adhesive sticker.
Type: Second Stage
Max. Inlet Pressure: 10 PSIG
Exterior Finish: Green Powder Coat
Interior Finish: Green Powder Coat
Orifice Size: 0.15” - 0.17"
Seat Material: Fluorocarbon (FKM)
Diaphragm: Fabric Reinforced NBR/Molded Lip O-Ring Bonnet/ Body Seal
Relief Type: Internal Relief - Spring Loaded
Bonnet / Body Material: Die Cast Aluminum
Listings: CUS/UL 144
Mounting Holes: Standard 3-1/2” Center
Pressure Taps: #54 Orifice 1/8” FNPT Plugged (2)
Relief Travel Stop: Molded in Adjustment Cap - Gray
- BODY AND ORIFICE:
- BODY: 1/2" X 1/2" FNPT - ORIFICE: 0.15"
- BODY: 1/2" X 3/4" FNPT - ORIFICE: 0.17"
- BODY: 3/4" X 3/4" FNPT - ORIFICE: 0.17"
- SPRING RANGE: 9.5-13" WC
- MAX INLET: 10 PSI
- Marshall Excelsior Product Bulletin for Second Stage Propane Regulators (1222 and 1622)
- Marshall Excelsior - Sentinel (TM) Dielectric Inlet Reference Guide
- Installation and Operation Instructions for: 1100, 1200 & 1600 EXCELA-FLO series regulators
- Instrucciones de instalación y operación Excela-Flo reguladores de las series 1100, 1200 y 1600