Marshall Excelsior 6120 Gas Regulator
BULK ORDERS AND LESS COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY AND OTHER PRODUCT OPTIONS.
MORE OPTIONS AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
The MEGR-6120 is a high capacity, pounds to pounds, industrial gas regulator. It is designed to conform to UL Standard 144 for use with LP Gas. The maximum supply pressure is 250 PSIG. The maximum output pressure is printed on the regulator nameplate. This regulator is not intended for use in pressure applications below 3 PSIG. The operating temperature range is -40° to +200° F
- MEGR-6120-30 High Pressure Adjustable Reg 1-30 PSI - 1/4” FNPT Inlet/Outlet
- MEGR-6120-60 High Pressure Adjustable Reg 1-60 PSI - 1/4” FNPT Inlet/Outlet
- MEGR-6120-100 High Pressure Adjustable Reg 1-100 PSI - 1/4” FNPT Inlet/Outlet
- Type: Adjustable or Fixed / PSI
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 250 PSIG (17,2 bar)
- Inlet Connection: 1/4” FNPT
- Outlet Connections: 1/4” FNPT
- Gauge Port: 1/4” FNPT
- Exterior Finish: Red Wet Coat
- Diaphragm: Fabric Reinforced Buna N
- Body/ Bonnet Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Liquid Capacity: 3-5 GPH
- Listings: UL LISTED / UL 144
- The MEGR-6120 Series are UL LISTED high-pressure regulators that meet a variety of applications for liquid or vapor service. The compact body design makes these regulators particularly useful in installations with space limitations. The basic MEGR-6120 Series regulators come equipped with a handwheel adjustment. The non-adjustable ME6121 Series provides a tamper-resistant spring case and one of seven fixed setpoints: 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, or 60 PSI. The MEGR-6120 & MEGR-6121 Series are UL listed as high pressure, non-relief regulators. Both MEGR-6120 & MEGR-6121 Series regulators contain brass materials that are not compatible with anhydrous ammonia service.