Marshall Excelsior 164 High Pressure Gas Regulator
BULK ORDERS AND LESS COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY AND OTHER PRODUCT OPTIONS.
MORE OPTIONS AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
The MEGR-164 Series adjustable high-pressure regulators off er a wide selection of available pressure ranges. High pressure regulators are typically used to reduce tank pressure to an intermediate pressure for use by another regulator. They may be used as high pressure regulators on distribution on systems when used in conjunction on with first-stage down stream regulators.
When equipped with an integral relief valve (MEGR-164SR Series), the regulator may be used as a final-stage regulator on high pressure systems. It may also be used as a first-stage regulator when set at 10 PSIG (0,69 bar) or less. The 1/4”-inch FNPT tapped side outlet can be used to install a pressure gauge or a hydrostatic relief valve. This series contains brass materials that are not compatible with anhydrous ammonia service.
Features / Specifications:
- Type: Adjustable/PSI
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 250 PSI
- Inlet and Outlet Connection: 1/2” FNPT, 3/4” FNPT or 1" FNPT
- Optional Internal Relief Valve (Only Available with 1/2" Connection)
- Exterior Finish: Gray Urethane
- Regulator Spring: Steel
- Stem Guide/Disk Holder: Stainless Steel
- Diaphragm: Fabric Rienforced Nitrile (NBR)
- Bonnet / Body Material: Cast Aluminum
- Vent: Non-Relieving
- Marshall Excelsior 164 Regulator Instruction Manual
- Marshall Excelsior 164 Regulator Manual de Instrucciones (Español)
- Marshall Excelsior 164 Regulator Bulletin
We Also Recommend
Rego 597F Series High Pressure Industrial / Commercial Pounds-to-Pounds Regulators
Rego 1580V Series and AA1580V Series High Pressure Industrial / Commercial Pounds-to-Pounds Regulators
Rego X1584V, X1586V, and X1588V Series High Pressure / High Temperature Industrial / Commercial Pounds-to-Pounds Regulators