Marshall Excelsior 1584/1586 Series High Pressure Gas Regulator
BULK ORDERS AND LESS COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY AND OTHER PRODUCT OPTIONS.
MORE OPTIONS AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
The MEGR-1584/MEGR-1586 Series is a highly reliable and accurate adjustable high-pressure regulator designed to offer a wide selection of available pressure ranges for LPG and NH3 applications.
With models designed to reduce container pressure to between 3PSI-125PSI coupled with the high BTU delivery capacity, this regulator series is perfect for a wide range of high demand industrial/commercial LPG applications such as temporary heat, grain drying, asphalt heaters, agriculture and manufacturing process applications along with alternate trim construction models for industrial NH3 Applications.
All models feature a convenient factory plugged ¼”FNPT tapped auxiliary port allowing for easy installation of a pressure gauge or test port.
Models available with three different seal trim levels for LPG, NH3 and High temperature applications:
- Nitrile - Standard LPG Service (-40o – 140 o F.)
- FKM - High Temperature LPG Service (0o – 300o F.)
- NBR/PTFE - NH3 Service (-40o – 140 o F.)
Features / Specifications:
- Type: Adjustable/ PSI
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 400 PSI
- Inlet Connection: 1/2”, 3/4” or 1” FNPT
- Outlet Connection: 1/2”, 3/4” or 1” FNPT
- Exterior Body Finish:
- Red Urethane: Standard/High Temp Models;
- Green Urethane: NH3 Models;
- Body Exterior Finish: Gray Urethane
- Regulator Spring: Steel / Stainless Steel
- Stem Guide/Disk Holder: Stainless Steel
- Diaphragm: Fabric Reinforced Nitrile (NBR) for standard, FKM for High Temp., NBR with PTFE for NH3
- Bonnet/Body Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Vent: Non-Relieving
- Listings: UL LISTED / UL 252
Click to Enlarge:
We Also Recommend
Rego 597F Series High Pressure Industrial / Commercial Pounds-to-Pounds Regulators