Honeywell V4055A On-Off Fluid Power Gas Valve Actuator
BULK ORDERS OR LESS COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPPING. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY, AND FOR PART NUMBERS NOT LISTED
The V4055 Gas Valve Actuator, in combination with a VE5000a, V5055 or V5097 Gas Valve, controls the gas supply to commercial and industrial burners. When replacing a V4034 with a V4055, the V5034 gas valve must also be replaced with a V5055 or V5097 gas valve.
Available Model Features:
- The V4055 Actuator can be used with the characterized guide model of the V5055 or V5097 Gas Valve to enhance lightoff smoothness.
- The standard model has an opening time of 26 seconds at 60 Hz or 32 seconds at 50 Hz.
- Maximum closing time is one second, which meets code, standard and insurer requirements.
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure: 5 psi (34 kPa)
- Ambient temperature rating is -40°F to +150°F (-40°C to +66°C) for 60 Hz models and -10°F to +158°F (-23°C to +70°C) for 50 Hz and 50/60 Hz models.
- Standard enclosure meets NEMA 1 (IP30) requirements
- Damper Shaft: Shaft is 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) square, for use with 7616BR Damper Crank Arm (ordered separately) and with or without damper shaft return spring.
- Maximum Damper Shaft Rotation: 52 angular degrees.
- Maximum Force: 2-11/16 in. (68.3 mm) radius for 7616BR Damper Crank Arm ordered separately (see Accessories section).
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Listed: File No. MH1639, Guide No. YIOZ.
- Factory Mutual: Approved