Honeywell Q624A Solid State Spark Generator
BULK ORDERS OR LESS COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPPING. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY, AND FOR PART NUMBERS NOT LISTED
Used to ignite pilots on commercial or industrial gas burners. Q624A1014 - With threaded terminal nut high voltage electrode
- Ignite gas pilots with spark gaps up to 1/4 in. (6.5 mm).
- Reliable light off with 15,000 peak voltage.
- Prevent detection of the ignition spark when properly applied in a flame detection system with the C7027, C7035 or C7044 Minipeeper Ultraviolet Flame Detector.
- For use only in interrupted ignition applications.
- Mount in same space used by conventional ignition transformer.
- Light weight, 3 lbs. (1.4 kg) versus 8-1/2 lbs. (3.9 kg) for standard transformers.
- Application: Gas Ignition Transformer
- Dimensions (in.): 6 3/4 in. high x 4 1/4 in. wide x 3 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm): 171.5 mm high x 108 mm wide x 76 mm deep
- Temperature Range (F): -40 F to +125 FWeight (lb)3 lb
- Weight (kg): 1.4 kg
- Frequency: 50 Hz; 60 Hz
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.: Component Recognized
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association: Certified: File No. LR95329
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 95% RH
- Voltage: 120 Vac
We Also Recommend
Bryan Donkin RMG 260R Full Internal Relief Gas Pressure Regulator
Sale price 2600 $26.00
Bryan Donkin RMG 260LR-290 OPCO Gas Pressure Regulator
Sale price 11970 $119.70