Honeywell MS7520 Spring Return Direct Coupled Actuators
BULK ORDERS OR LESS COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPPING. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY, AND FOR PART NUMBERS NOT LISTED
MS75XX Spring Return Direct Coupled Actuators (DCA) are used within heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems. They can drive a variety of quarter-turn, final control elements requiring spring return fail-safe operation.
Available Model Features:
- Fail Safe Function (Spring Return)
- 24 Vac Modulating and Floating Control; Reversible Mount
- 175 lb-in. (20 N•m)
- Voltage Feedback Signal
- Two End Switches
- Metal housing with built-in mechanical end limits.
- Spring return direction field-selectable.
- Shaft position indicator and scale.
- Manual winding capability with locking function.
- UL (cUL) listed and CE compliant.
- Temperature Ratings:
- Ambient: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C).
- Shipping and Storage: -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C).
- Humidity Ratings: 5% to 95% RH noncondensing.
- Electrical Connections: Field wiring 14 to 22 AWG (2.0 to 0.344 mm sq) to screw terminals, located under the removable access cover.
- End Switches (Two SPDT):
- Settings (fixed): 7° nominal stroke, 85° nominal stroke.
- Ratings (maximum load): Low-Voltage Models: 250 Vac, 5A resistive, 3A inductive.