Honeywell Kromschroder VGBF Gas Pressure Regulators
USE THE TECHNICAL LITERATURE BELOW TO DETERMINE THE SPECIFICATIONS YOU REQUIRE. OR CONTACT US FOR MORE OPTIONS AND ASSISTANCE.
BULK ORDERS AND LESS COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY, AND FOR PART NUMBERS NOT LISTED
The spring-loaded gas pressure regulator VGBF with inlet pressure compensation diaphragm and zero shut-off serves to maintain the set outlet pressure constant despite changing gas flow rates and inlet pressures in gas pipelines.
Thanks to an additional safety diaphragm, no breather line is required, except for installation pursuant to NFPA 86.
For use in gas inlet sections in all sectors of the iron, steel, glass and ceramics industries as well as in commercial heat generation, such as the packaging, paper and foodstuffs industries.
- Pressure regulators for gaseous media for installation in all types of gas appliances
- Design with inlet pressure compensation diaphragm ensures high control accuracy
- High flow rate due to optimal dimensioning
- Feedforwarding the furnace chamber pressure is possible
- No breather line required
See VGBF Selection Chart here:
Click to Enlarge
See VGBF Spring Selection Chart here:
Click to Enlarge
- VGBF Gas Pressure Regulator Brochure
- VGBF Gas Pressure Regulator Technical Literature
- VGBF Gas Pressure Regulator Operating Instructions
266924 217-323A 275244 266925 217-324A 275242 266926 217-325A 275243 266927 217-326A 275248 266928 217-327A 275249 266930 217-328A 275250 266961 222-270A 266962 222-271A
We Also Recommend
Honeywell Kromschroder Right-angle Terminal Boot, Interference-Suppressed, 4mm
Regular price 1600 $16.00