Honeywell ET401A1 Ignition Transformer
BULK ORDERS OR LESS COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPPING. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY, AND FOR PART NUMBERS NOT LISTED
The ET401A1 is a Ignition Transformer that is suitable to be installed in burner control boxes for gas fuel burner systems.
- Ignites interrupted gas pilots with electrode spacings between 0.12 to 0.20 inches (3 and 5 mm).
- ET401A1 has 14.0 kV output peak voltage for a reliable light-off.
- Generates the lowest electromagnetic interferences of all known electronic ignition devices; especially important if the burner has to comply with EN 55014-2.
- ET401A1 ignition transformer combines low power consumption with a low inrush current.
- The dimensions of the housing and mounting holes are such that the ET401A1 can be mounted underneath the burner control box.
- Meets UL Standards 1012 and 506
- IMPORTANT: The specifications given in this publication do not include normal manufacturing tolerances. Therefore, this unit may not match the listed specifications exactly. Also, this product is tested and calibrated under closely controlled conditions and some minor differences in performance can be expected if those conditions are changed.
- Model: ET401A1 Single high voltage electrode for gas, with self-tapping screw connector.
- Electrical Ratings:
- Voltage and Frequency: ET401A1 -110 VAC (+10%, -15%), 50/60 Hz.
- Output peak voltage: 14.0 kV.
- Secondary Frequency: 14.0 kHz
- Interrupted Ignition only: ET401A1 - Duty cycle 33%; 60 seconds on/120 seconds off.
Spark Characteristics: Spark Gap: ET401A1 - 0.12 to 0.20 in. (3 to 5 mm).
- Ambient Temperature Range: 5°F to 140°F (-15°C to 60°C).
- Insulation Standard: IP40
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Component Recognized: Certificate No. 20180201-E494797.
We Also Recommend
Bryan Donkin RMG 240R Full Internal Relief Gas Pressure Regulator
Sale price 4770 $47.70