Honeywell C7044A1006 Ultraviolet Flame Detector
BULK ORDERS OR LESS COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPPING. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY, AND FOR PART NUMBERS NOT LISTED
The C7044A Minipeeper® Ultraviolet Flame Detectors detect the ultraviolet radiation emitted by combustion flames. The flame detectors are used with Honeywell flame safeguard controls to provide flame supervision for gas, oil, or combination gas-oil burners.
Specifications of C7044A1006:
- Flame Detection: Housing has two openings to permit either side or end viewing. Side viewing is 1/8 as sensitive as end viewing.
- Mounting: Bracket (included in 4074BVK Bag Assembly), secured by two 8-32 RHIS (European M-4) screws (not included).
- Wiring Connections: Two 8 ft. (2.44 m) color-coded, plastic coated 18 AWG, NEC Class 1 leadwires. Rear of detector has a clamp
- Lead Length (ft./in.): 6'
- Ambient Temp (ºF): 0 to 215ºF