Honeywell V4295A 3/8" NPT Solenoid NC Gas Valve
MORE OPTIONS AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
V4295A normally closed solenoid gas valves, are suitable for furnaces, ovens, atmospheric burners, commercial water heaters, roof-top make-up air units, power burners, and commercial/industrial boilers.
- Used with 120 Vac controllers.
- Positive close off of gas flow when de-energized.
- High valve spring force allows up to 0.7 psi back pressure at valve seat.
- No inlet pressure influence at valve seat.
- Inlet pressure changes do not affect ability to close valve.
- Low operating noise.
- Low rush-in current.
- Upstream and downstream taps allows tapping and testing pressure points.
- Dimensions (in): 4 7/16 in. high x 2 7/8 in. wide x 2 3/16 deep
- Dimensions (mm) 113 mm high x 73 mm wide x 56 mm deep
- Materials: Body--Die-cast aluminum
- Mounting: Vertical to 90 degrees from vertical
- Frequency: 50 Hz; 60 Hz
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.: Listed: File No. MH18476, V1, S1 - Guide No. YIOZ
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association: Certificate No. 158158-1154280, Guide No. C3371-03, 04, 83
- Electrical Connections: Screw terminals
- Voltage: 120 Vac
- Operating Temperature Range (F): -40 F to +140 F
- Operating Temperature Range (C): -40 C to +60 C
- Approvals, Control Safety Devices: Acceptable
- Current Ratings: 0.16 max amps at rated Vac/Hz
- Body Pattern: Straight-through, non-offset
- Pressure Ratings (psi): 5 psi OR 2 psi
- Pressure Ratings (kPa): 34.5 kPa
- Capacity (m³/hr): 5.9 m3/hr
- Pressure Tapping: Inlet and outlet pressure taps-- 1/4 in. NPT
- Type of Fuel: Air; natural; manufactured; mixed; LP
- Pipe Size (inch): 3/8 in.
- Capacity (cfh): 210 cfh
- Valve Opening Time: less than 1 sec
- Valve Closing Time: less than 1 sec
We Also Recommend
Contact us for a Quote
OARA Type 95 9510G38H Line Pressure and Appliance Regulator for Natural Gas and Propane
Regular price 2567 $25.67