Fuji Electric ZFK8 Oxygen Detector
Fuji Electric ZFK8 oxygen sensors work in conjunction with Fuji Electric ZKM converters to form the Zirconia Oxygen Analyzer. Using a direct insertion design with zirconium oxide sensing technology, the ZFK8 sensors provide accurate measurement of oxygen concentrations in combustion exhaust gas of industrial boilers or furnaces.
The ZFK8 sensor includes a flow tube which is inserted directly into the gas and directs gas to the sensor for measurement. Flow tubes are available for general purpose applications, corrosive gases or equipped with a blow-down nozzle. Tube lengths from 300 to 1000mm are available. Since the flow tube is separate from the sensor, replacing the filter is quick and easy.
The ZFK8 sensor includes a calibration gas inlet as well as an optional reference air inlet. Diagnostics and recovery functions for the ZFK8 sensor is performed by the ZKM converter.
PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT OF THIS PRODUCT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
Accessory for the following products:
- For use with ZKM oxygen analyzer
- Measured gas temperature: −20 up to +1500°C with ZTA ejector
- Measured gas pressure: −3 to +3kPa (−12 to +12 inH2O)
- Flow tube lengths: 12" to 40"
- Measuring range: 0 to 2, 0 to 50 vol% O2
- Response time: Within 4 to 7 sec, for 90% (from calibration gas inlet)
- Field replaceable sensor
- Inlcudes calibration gas inlet and optional reference air inlet