Fuji Electric PHL Paperless Recorder
Compact recorders display up to 18 channels of data
PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT OF THIS PRODUCT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
- Shunt Resistor for DC Current Input (10 ohm)
- Terminator Resistor for Communication (100 ohm)
- 250 Ohm Precision Resistor
- CF Card Reader for PC
The compact Fuji Electric PHL paperless recorder is an 9- or 18-channel recorder that displays data on a brilliant 5.7" TFT color LCD. The Fuji Electric PHL paperless recorder features a wide variety of display modes to allow users to view data as trends (horizontally or vertically), bar graphs, analog meters, digital/numeric output, totalized output, event summaries, and more. Switch between modes quickly and easily with the 8-key front panel. The adjustable-time screen-saver function extends the life of the display and reduces power consumption.
Users can record up to 12 types of thermocouples, 5 types of RTDs, and DC voltage/current input on one unit. The Fuji Electric PHL paperless recorder can literally record years of data with a 1GB (max) Compact Flash card. Free PC support software allows you to configure the Fuji Electric PHL paperless recorder from a PC and view historical data stored on the compact flash card. Fuji Electric PHL paperless recorders come standard with math and totalizing functions. Optional Ethernet communications allows for FTP transfer of files stored on the recorder's Compact Flash card and for live monitoring of all inputs and alarm status via HTTP.
Fuji Electric PHL paperless recorders include USB configuration cable, waterproof gasket for the front face, noise filter for the power supply, PC support software, instruction manual, and panel mounting brackets.
Features of the Fuji Electric PHL Paperless Recorder
- Long Term Data Storage: Up to 1.5 years in Compact Flash
- Saved Data playback: Saved data in Memory card can be easily called out and played back on display
- Math and totalization: These functions are available as standard.
- Communications Option: RS485 (MODBUS RTU protocol) or Ethernet
- Screen saver: Period of non-operation exceeds the setting value of parameter, recorder turns off the backlight of LCD.
- PC support softwares (Data Viewer/Parameter Loader): CD-ROM and loader cable included with recorder
- Compact size: 160 x 144 x 185mm (6.3" x 5.7" x 7.4") (WxHxD) (Panel mount), 1.5 kg (3 lbs.) compact size
- 9-point and 18-point recording: 12 types of thermocouples, 5 types of RTDs and voltage/current input are available