Fisher R522 Series Second Stage Regulator
R522-BCF (OBSELETE) REPLACED BY R622-BCF
MORE OPTIONS AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY AND OTHER PRODUCT OPTIONS.
The R522 Series Second-Stage regulators are compact, at 6.1-inches (155 mm), and are designed to serve typical domestic installations. Exclusive to Fisher products, the R522 Series is constructed of corrosionresistant and wear-resistant materials. Easy system checks can be made on these units which have built-in gauge taps on both the upstream and downstream sides.
The regulators in this series are equipped for overpressure protection with an internal relief valve and a travel stop on the closing cap. The R522 Series is compliant with NFPA 58 requirements.
Features and Specifications:
- Improved Regulation
- Overpressure Protection
- Gauge Taps
- Inlet Screen
- UL Listed
- Operating Inlet Pressure: 10 psig (0,69 bar)
- Temperature Capabilities: -20° to 150°F (-29° to 66°C)
- Outlet Pressure Setting: 11-inches w.c. (27 mbar)
- Spring Range: 9-1/2 to 13-inches w.c. (24 to 32 mbar)
- Inlet and Outlet Connection: 1/2-inch FNPT
- Capacity in BTUH of Propane: 875,000
We Also Recommend
OARA Type 95 9510G38H Line Pressure and Appliance Regulator for Natural Gas and Propane
OARA Type 95, Pressure Regulator, 3/4" NPT, 7-11"W.C.