Fisher R232 Integral Two-Stage Regulators
Combines a first-stage and second-stage regulator into one compact unit for residential LP-gas systems up to 550,000 BTU/hr.
PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT OF THIS PRODUCT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY AND OTHER PRODUCT OPTIONS.
The Fisher R232 integral two-stage regulators contain a non-adjustable first-stage regulator on the inlet, and choice of second-stage outlet range for small domestic loads. The second-stage portion has a high capacity internal relief valve for overpressure protection; the first-stage does not have an internal relief valve. The compact size of this unit makes it ideal for tight fit applications and installations where piping distance is short.
Fisher equipment must be installed, operated and maintained in accordance with Federal, state, and local codes and Fisher instructions. Only personnel trained in the proper procedures, codes, standards and regulations of the LP-gas industry should install and service this equipment.
- 250 psig (17.2 bar) maximum inlet pressure
- R232A for low pressure inches water column outlet
- R232E for 2 psi outlet pressures
- Propane flow capacities up to 550,000 BTU/hr
- 1/4in female NPT or female POL inlet
- 1/2in female NPT outlet
- 7/16-24 inverted flare 1st-stage vent
- 3/8in NPT screened 2nd-stage vent
- -20 to 160°F (-29 to 71°C) operating temperature
- 20-year recommended replacement life
- UL listed & CRN certified
Type R232A Integral Two-Stage Regulator Bulletin
Type R232E Integral Two psig service Regulator Bulletin
- R122H, R222H, R222, R232A and R232E Series Instruction Manual