Fisher R122H First-Stage Regulator
Up to 1,100,000 BTU/hr, 1/4in NPT inlet up to 250 psi and 1/2in NPT outlet 10 psi, for two-stage residential LP-gas systems
PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT OF THIS PRODUCT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY AND OTHER PRODUCT OPTIONS.
The Fisher R122H first-stage regulator is designed to reduce the tank pressure for the second-stage regulator in domestic applications. Inlet and outlet gauge taps allow for easy system testing, even in underground tanks. The combination of a high capacity relief valve and large vent provide overpressure protection that exceeds UL standards. When used in conjunction with an R622 or R652, the two-stage system will limit the downstream pressure from the second-stage to 2 psig even in a double failure situation.
Fisher equipment must be installed, operated and maintained in accordance with Federal, state, and local codes and Fisher instructions. Only personnel trained in the proper procedures, codes, standards and regulations of the LP-gas industry should install and service this equipment.
- 250 psig (17.2 bar) maximum inlet pressure
- 10 psi (0.69 bar) non-adjustable outlet setting
- Propane flow capacities up to 1,100,000 BTU/hr
- 1/4in female NPT inlet and 1/2in female NPT outlet
- 3/8in NPT screened vent
- -20 to 160°F (-29 to 71°C) operating temperature
- 20-year recommended replacement life
- UL listed & CRN certified
|Model Number||Nominal Outlet Setting||Connections
Inlet x Outlet
|R122H-AAJ||10 PSIG||1/4" NPT x 1/2" NPT||1,100,000||Over Outlet|
|R122H-AAJXB||10 PSIG||1/4" NPT x 1/2" NPT||1,100,000||Over Tap|
- Type R122H First Stage Regulator Bulletin
- R122H, R222H, R222, R232A and R232E Series Instruction Manual