DYWER Series DA/DS-7000 Bourdon Tube Pressure Switches
BULK ORDERS OR LESS COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
Series DA/DS-7000 Bourdon Tube Pressure Switches are SPDT snap-action switches that combine extremely high sensitivity and repeatability with easily adjustable set and reset points through non-interactive external adjustments. These switches have visible calibrated dials for set points and on-off indicators to indicate switch actuation. DA models are equipped with two external adjustments. One sets the high pressure operating point; the other sets the reset point. Deadband or the difference between set and reset points is adjustable over the full scale. DS models have a fixed deadband.
- DRW-7033-153L-1 NEMA 4 MERCOID, 1/8-35#, SPDT, High Gas Pressure Switch, Manual Reset, Weatehrproof
- Explosion-proof and weatherproof housing provides device protection for outdoor use or harsh environment operation
- External set point screw provides easy access without opening or disassembling enclosure
- Easily accessible electrical connection simplifies the installation
- HVAC applications
- Process applications
- All-weather applications
- Wetted Materials: Brass, 403 SS, or 316 SS.
- Temperature Limit: 180°F (82°C).
- Pressure Limit: Maximum pressure of the operating range.
- Enclosure Rating: General purpose, weatherproof or explosion-proof.
- Repeatability: ±1% of full operating range.
- Electrical Connections: Screw terminal.
- Conduit Connection:
- Weatherproof: 1/2˝ conduit hub;
- Process Connection:
- General purpose and weatherproof: 1/4˝ male NPT, 1/2˝ male NPT on ranges 15S and 16S;
- Mounting Orientation: Vertical.
- Set Point Adjustment: Thumbscrew.
- Weight: General purpose: 4 lb (1.8 kg); Weatherproof: 6 lb (2.7kg); Explosion-proof: 8 lb (3.5 kg).